Strategic Repositioning of Annuities 1035 Tax-Free Exchanges
As innovation continues and insurance product design evolves, someone who owns an older life insurance or annuity contract may want to trade it in for a newer one. There can be a variety of reasons for doing so, including that an older contract may no longer meet the current needs of the client. In such situations, a 1035 exchangemay be appropriate … but there are pros and cons to consider in the process.
- Allowable 1035 tax-free exchanges
- The difference between partial NQ annuity exchanges, non-qualified stretch exchanges and long-term care exchanges
- Life insurance to annuity exchanges
- Important planning considerations for helping clients reach their retirement and legacy goals
Addressing one of the most common advanced markets topics annuity professionals seek clarification on, the information provided can help you make compliant
Strengthen Your Client's Retirement Journey JourneyMark FIA Strengths Plus a Strong Carrier
Explore 3-in-1 Product Versatility:
- JourneyMark Base Product: Accumulation without fees. Shorter term ages 86– 90.
- JourneyMark w/ Cascade Rider: Return of Premium after 3rd index year. Enhanced liquidity and guarantees. 6.5% Premium Bonus on 10-year version.
- JourneyMark w/ Expanse Rider: Higher Par rates. 10% immediate benefit base bonus + 200% crediting rate roll-up. Enhanced death benefit potential. Flexible income options, including increasing payouts.
Learn Carrier Strength
- A+ AM Best
- 96 Comdex
- 1888 Heritage
See Competitive Commissions
Virtual Courses for Annuity Agents
Get Notifications on Upcoming Events
Please Check Back Soon for More Events